Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Heal The World, Analysing Task:

Heal The World

WALT use our analysing skills.

Success Criteria:
I can...



Part of the song
What is the main idea(s) in this part of the song?
Give an example from the text that supports this idea.
Give another example from the text that supports this idea.
Express your viewpoint by synthesising what you have analysed.
-Do you agree with this part of the song? Why/why not?
Verse 1
The main idea in verse one is that you will always be loved in someone’s heart.
“There’s a place in your heart!”
“And I know that it is love!”
Yes, I agree with this part of the song because because someone is always out there waiting for you to come along and spend the rest of your life with them.
Chorus
The main idea in the chorus is making a better place for our lives.
“Heal the world.”
“Make it a better place, for you and for me and the entire human race.”
Yes, I agree with this part of the song because if we heal the world, our younger generations will get a better education and life.
Verse 2
The main idea in verse two is love and joyfulness.
“It only cares for joyful giving.”
“Love is strong.”
Yes, I agree with this part of the song because love is strong and being jyoful is a helping hand.
Verse 3
The main idea in verse three is joyfulness and our world.
“We will shine again in grace.”
“Will reveal a joyful race.”
Yes, I agree with this part of the song because grace and joyfulness is a key to beginning a new life with happiness and courage.
Verse 4


The main idea in verse four is saving the children and world.
“For you and for me save the world.”
“For you and for me save the children.”
Yes, I agree with this part of the song because our world is getting worser and worser each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.