Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

She, She Who Was Stitched...

As the disgusting scent of darkness flew higher and higher, there she stood. She who was physically abused. She who was physically bullied. She who was Cyber Bullied. She who was treated like a pathetic slave. She who had enough. Her mothers pale face appeared in the centre of the road. She told her how she went through her threatening times of sorrow. She told her how she solved it and she told her what to do. But, her daughter’s sorrows were worse than ever. She didn’t know what to do and although she was told what to do, she didn’t know if it would work. About 2 minutes later, her mothers face disappeared as a gasp of wind and sorrow cried out to her.
“But, but, what do I do?” She yelled.
“Come back! I need you Mum! Come back!”
She then yelled,
“Follow the path, then you’ll come closer to meeee!” The wind whispered. She felt a pinch and a tickle from something behind her. As her pale face turned around, it turned bright pink. Who did she see? It was her father. Her long lost unseen father. Her disappeared father. Her vanished father.
“Darling? Is that you?” Her father asked with confusion.
“But, but, but. How could this be? I went to your funeral. I saw you get buried. NO! You’re just a shadow. I’m seeing things!” She added.
“No, no, no! It’s me! It’s really me! Did you miss me?” He questioned.
“Of course I did you idiot! After the funeral I had tears of sorrow coming down my cheeks. All that for nothing? I looked up to you! I hoped you would make it all the way. I hoped we would both cry together. I guess I thought wrong.” She answered.
“Well, I’m here now! I’m still here!” He mumbled.
All she felt like doing was falling dead to the ground and crying because although her father was back, he didn’t matter. All she cared about was getting this life out of her life. She hated the fact that she was a slave. Although she worked for the King and Queen of England, they treated her like nothing.



“Alazan!!! Come and clean my shoes!” The Queen’s horrible daughter yelled from the window. “And what are you doing outside with this ugly looking man? Get inside before I tell mother!” She demanded!
“You see what you’ve left me with. Look at my legs and arms! Look what you’re made them do to me. They abused me and they still do! This is your fault! Get away from me you freak! Look what you’ve done! I hate you!” She yelled angrily.
“Shh, sh, sh sh. Calm down now. See all you had to do was wait! I needed time apart from your mother!” He said!
Alazan’s father saw tears softly dripping from her eyelids. As she rubbed them, her cheeks felt so soft that she stopped crying and hugged him so hard that she forgot about it and remembered the times when she was at her mothers funeral.
“NO! NO! NO! You weren’t even there when she died. You were somewhere out there with some other person! You don’t care about me or anyone else. You only care about yourself! Goodbye!” she demanded as she stomped off back to the castle. But as her arms reached out for the door handle to the castle, she got a chill of 100’s & 1,000’s of goosebumps running up and down her back. As she opened the big, tall door, a large gasp of wind reached the top of the roof. Then it flew back down and puffed onto her. She sighed with relief. She didn't believe in ghosts. She wasn't scared of anything but her step mother. Her step mother beat her up and made her become a pathetic slave.

The next day after a terrible night of terror and fright, Alazan's father was knocking at the door. Mabel (Alazan's step sister) answered the door. "Who are you? What do you want?" Mabel questioned.
"I'm looking for Alazan! Alazan Damian!" Her father then replied.
"Why are you looking for her for? She's so lazy." Mabel spoke.
"I'm her father!" He answered with an attitude.
"Don't give me an attitude Mr nobody. You can't just show up at my house thinking you're her father because he died! He's dead!" Mabel then said.
"NO! I'm her father! No let me in! I must see her!" He yelled for once.
"Mother! Mother! Mother! There is a guy here claiming that he's that useless girl ALAZAN'S father! Help! He's attacking me! Mother ring the police now!" Mabel lied.
Her mother came running out with the telephone!
"Let go of my daughter at once or else the one button is pressed!"  All of a sudden, a few gusts of wind blew into the window. The phone dropped out of Mabel's mother's hand and it broke into pieces. The wind went up into the attic. They were speechless. How could this happen? Nickson(Alazan's father) thought. The pure force of the wind magically opened the locked door that had 17 locks on it.
"Come my daughter! Come with me and we shall save each other and your father!" The spirit unlocked. Alazan looked up, wiped her tears of sorrow and sniffed. She could smell the scent of her mother!
"Mother? Is that you? Could it be? Is it true?" Alazan questioned
"My darling angel, I shall scoop you up and together we shall save the world with our powers! First be should save your father." Her mother answered.
"YES! Let's go! I miss you and dad. I saw dad last night but I didn't believe in him! I truley believe in you because you're a hand of God!" Faith and her daughter flew off into the ground and down to her father! They grabbed him and flew up to the roof. They then stopped in the attic and chatted! "Where have they gone?" Cruella(the step mother) cried.
"Up there!" The sisters said. They heard sirens from quiet to louder and louder. Closing in coming closer and closer. Coming variously and repeatedly calling, crying, shouting. They knew it was over. they stood down!
"We can't just give up know! We can kill them! We can kill them all!!" Cruella(the step mother) cried.
"Mother! It's over!" Mabel cried back. A soldier kicked open the door! But before they could arrest anyone, the step daughters had already killed themselves. They had already gone. Cruella was arrested and then was further pledded guilty for the harm and child abuse. Although Alazan was no longer a child. She ened up married to a handsome young man who had a general job and loved his family with all his heart. She told her children this story and told them that it would be okay. That she would never do a thing to hurt them and she would always love them through up's and down's! They lived a long, loving happy life. But a hurtful sorrow like Alazan's was never to be forgotten!



THIS IS MY NARRATIVE I WROTE ABOUT A YOUNG 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO WAS HURT IN HER CHILDHOOD. WHO WAS TREATED LIKE A SLAVE. BUT WHEN THE CURTAINS WERE OPEN AND THE DOORS WERE WIDE OPEN, NONE OF THIS WAS POSSIBLE! MAKE SURE YOU SHOOT ME A COMMENT INCLUDING FF AND FB ABOUT MY WORK FOR THE NEXT PIECE OF WORK I BLOG!

P.S. STOP CHILD ABUSE! IT CAN HARM YOUNGER GENERATIONS AND IT KILLS LIVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.