Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Caprice - Term 2 Writing Test:)

The Forbidden Valley
Far away in the depths of the sun there lived a young boy named Jordan. He and his best friend Hannah were playing in the yard when they found out that there was a valley that nobody went into because it was ‘The FORBIDDEN Valley.
“Wow! Let’s go check it out!” Hannah smiled
“Why?” Jordan stated.
“Are you scared? Huh? Huh? Yes you are! I know you are. Scaredy cat, scaredy cat.”  Hannah laughed.
“I’m not scared,” Jordan said. “I just don’t want to.”
“Scaredy cat, scaredy cat!” Hannah yelled out.
“Am not!”
“Am so!”
“Am not!”
“Am so!”
“Come on then, let’s go. Since you’re up for the challenge, I am too!” Jordan finally said what Hannah wanted to here. As they walked towards the valley, it began to get dark. All of a sudden, it had been a half and hour walk.
“It’s almost dark. Should we turn around and go back home Jordan?” Hannah asked.
“NO! You wanted to come and we will go there, then we can go home! Okay?”
“Okay.” Sighed Hannah. Their legs felt wobbly and the leaves rustled variously. Over and over again. The wind was swishing and swoshing around. Whispering into Jordan’s ear. Telling him to stop and turn around.
“Stop it!” Yelled Jordan
“Stop what?” Hannah asked.
“Oh, don’t act so innocent Hannah. I know you’re trying to tell me to turn aroun...” Jordan stopped.
“G. G. Jordan? Are you okay?” Hannah asked with fright.
“We need to hurry up and get to the valley as soon as possible!” Jordan ran and yelled.
“Wait for me!” Hannah replied.


When they got to ‘The Forbidden Valley’. Hannah said “What’s so scary about this place?”
“AAAHH!!” Hannah yelled.
“What’s wrong Hannah? Tell me. Now tell me!” Jordan asked.
“I heard scratching but couldn’t see through the darkness.” Hannah replied.
“It must of been some leaves or something.” They walked as the legs shook with fear and goosebumps created a chill of shockness and fright down their backs. Their faces were so frighten they couldn’t look.
“Stay close together,” Jordan said. “If we want to get out of here safe, then we have to stick close together.”
“Okay! I really think so!” A dust of mud fell from the sky and landed all over them.
Jordan and Hannah coughed over and over again.
“I think that some of this stuff got into my mouth.” Hannah stated.
“Mine too!” Jordan agreed. They had to keep moving and get on. Then they saw something running around them.
“AH Jordan I’m scared!” Hannah said hugging him tightly.
“Me too!” Jordan replied hugging her back.


They ran out towards the exit and heard scratching getting louder and louder! The louder it got, the faster they ran. The downer it got, the slower they ran.
“I think it’s gone,” Jordan sighed. “You can get off me now!”
“Oh yeah. Sorry about that. I guess I got so scared that it made me do it!”
“What am I going to do? What am I going to tell my mum?” Jordan asked.
“Just tell her you were over mine for dinner.” Hannah suggested.
“What if she rings your mum and asks if I was?”
“Stop worrying. It’ll be fine.” Hannah smiled.
As they left ‘The Forbidden Valley’. They saw two black and white cats.
“Mittens? Splash? Is that you?”
“Meow. Meow. Meow!”
“Mittens! What are you doing here and look at the state of you both. You and Splash. Wait, you and Splash were scratching? But how? Ah? That’s where my microphone got to!”
“Meow. Meow, Meow. Meow. Meow.”
“Okay, okay! I forgive you. The both of you! Now let’s get you two home before mum begins to worry about us huh?”
“Meow.” All four of them walked back to Hannah’s, had tea and went to bed.”
But if it wasn’t for Jordan, Hannah would've fainted by the time she got to ‘The Forbidden Valley’.

THIS IS MY FORBIDDEN VALLEY NARRATIVE I CREATED USING GOOGLE DOCUMENTS. BE SURE TO STOP BY  AND LEAVE ME SOME POSITIVE COMMENTS THAT INCLUDE FF AND FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.