Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Maths Goals For 2013

After sitting our e-asTTle test this term we analysed our group pathways which helped us identify our group Maths goals for this term. Here are my group Maths goals:


The red represents the gaps I made

The yellow represents the strengths I have

The blue represents the things I have to achieve

...AND...

The green represents the questions I achieved.



These are our goals we need to achieve:
WALT explain the meaning of digits in numbers up to 3 decimal places.
  • WALT order decimals and fractions up to and equivalent of 3 decimal places. 
  • WALT express a fraction as a decimal (and vice versa). 
  • WALT express quantities as fractions or percentages of a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.