Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Speech Reflection


How did you feel about presenting your speech to the class? 
I felt nervous and shy at first, but when I heard my classmates’ positive comments I felt happy and proud of myself for being confident.


What was the hardest part about preparing a speech? 
The hardest part of preparing our speech, was the part when we had to type out our speech so that it flowed well and was well structured.

What did you enjoy most about speeches?
The co-operation we used and the teamwork we had together. We were very happy partners.

How could you improve your speech making next time? 
We could do this by doing different gestures and improving on just trying to hook in our audience.

Shade in the squares to give your speech a rating out of TEN:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.